Sunday, April 10, 2011

Rain...

The Haunted Mansion
 
Hello everyone!
Looking outside today, the weather is horrible, on then Brightside though, it’s giving me inspiration for a later level for Crazybone Hop. I thought I’d take some screenshots of the Haunted Mansion and the Beach for you guys so here they are! Right now I’m working on the design for level eleven while Daly is riding around in stretch limos with his friends. Level eleven is going to be the Treetops level.  Sometime soon we’ll put a new game play video up, although you guys can play the demo anyway( Which by the way can be found at http://rapidshare.com/files/456383885/crazybonehopdemo.zip) which will contain footage of these levels in action. Later today I intend on doing a few more music tracks, probably one for the beach and maybe the temple level.
Bye,
Liquid Pig Studios
 


The Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment